tlanicuilulco, guerrero

John Sullivan/IDIEZ idiez at me.com
Sun Oct 9 21:03:50 UTC 2011

Michael,
	Although relational word roots are sometimes treated as noun roots and stuck on to nouns and verbs, most with an adverbial sense or when multiple-word phrases are reanalyzed and scrunched down into one word, I don’t recall seeing that happen to either the free-standing tlani or the possessed relational -tlan. In this case, tlani or -tlan would be the object of ihcuiloa, and that would really be strange.
John