[RNLD] 360 video cameras

Bradley McDonnell mcdonn at hawaii.edu
Wed Sep 11 00:01:26 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I'm interested in buying a 360 video camera, such as this one
<https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1382310-REG/vuze_vuze_4k_3d_360.html>,
and using it in a documentation project primarily to record conversations,
which would of course be transcribed in ELAN. I'm curious about any advice
in purchasing one and/or positive/negative experiences using such a camera
and processing/archiving its video files.

Thanks,
Brad
--
Bradley McDonnell
Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics, University of Hawai'i at