Theses in reawakening languages

Nicholas Evans nicholas.evans at anu.edu.au
Wed Jul 1 03:10:47 UTC 2020

I heartily agree with the need to make this an option for a PhD dissertation.
One PhD here that I would like to draw to your attention, in case you're unaware of it, is Ralph Lawton's PhD on Kiriwina lexicography. It wasn't actually a dictionary per se, but deals with a whole range of topics that went into the making of a dictionary over many years by himself and his team:

https://openresearch-repository.anu.edu.au/handle/1885/149732

Best Nick