[RNLD List] mapping placenames

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Jul 12 07:02:29 UTC 2020

Thanks to everyone who answered my question about mapping. In addition to
the replies to this list, I want to point to an excellent suite of tools
available in Orange3
https://orange.biolab.si/ which includes many widgets, some of which can
analyse and display geographic data (
https://orange.biolab.si/widget-catalog/) but also text analysis, stats,