[RNLD List] Can anyone refresh my memory?

Brenda Boerger brenda_boerger at sil.org
Tue Oct 6 03:58:55 UTC 2020

Was it this one? Attached.

~Brenda

Brenda H. Boerger, PhD
Language and Culture Documentation Consultant

SIL International
7500 West Camp Wisdom Road
Dallas, TX 75236      USA

Mobile: 972-273-9356
Skype ID:  brenda_boerger1
https://pikecenter.org/fellows
https://www.diu.edu/faculty/brenda-boerger/

Working on archiving Natqgu materials and returning them to the community,
so that it can be said of me,

John 13:1 *“Having loved his (her) own who were in the world, (s)he loved
them to the end.**”*