[RNLD List] Suspicious email

Andrew Tanner andrew at livinglanguages.org.au
Mon Sep 14 01:39:45 UTC 2020

Hello all

There was recently an email to the list from Stacie Saltner (Lesley Duggan
in the signature) with the subject line GIDARJIL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
QUOTATION. Please ignore and/or delete this email - obviously it was not
intended for this list, but also contains potentially dangerous
attachments/links.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

*RNLD is now Living Languages, and this is my new email address. Please
update my email in your contacts list to andrew at livinglanguages.org.au
<andrew at livinglanguages.org.au>. Thanks!*

Andrew Tanner

Trainer

ph. +61 (03) 9077 9500

www.livinglanguages.org.au

<http://www.facebook.com/Living-Languages-1048821725307557/>
<https://twitter.com/LivingLangs>
<https://www.livinglanguages.org.au/donate>

My usual work days are Monday to Thursday.

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.