[RNLD List] Issues with Keyman

Stephen Morey S.Morey at latrobe.edu.au
Mon Apr 5 22:18:00 UTC 2021

Dear Everyone,

I've been having some issues with the Keyman program and I'm wondering if anyone else is having similar issues. Two things have occurred in the last 24 hours:

1) Although I had the 'English' keyboard (not a Keyman keyboard) selected, I was unable to access certain letters until I closed the Keyman program.
2) A small window created by Keyman appeared on the screen which could not be closed and had to be moved to the side of screen, again until I closed the Keyman program.

Has anybody else had these difficulties with Keyman?

Stephen

Stephen Morey
Associate Professor of Linguistics
Department of Languages and Linguistics