[RNLD List] Words

Maia Ponsonnet maia.ponsonnet at uwa.edu.au
Thu Apr 8 09:36:01 UTC 2021

Hello, I wonder if "medium" could be rendered by adding a word meaning "a little bit" to the adjective, so "a little bit big"?
Kind regards, Maïa

Dr Maïa Ponsonnet
Senior Lecturer, Discipline of Linguistics

Graduate Research Coordinator, School of Social Sciences

Building M257, Room 2.36

Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Hwy, Perth, WA (6009), Australia
P.  +61 (0) 8 6488 2870 - M.  +61 (0) 468 571 030