[RNLD List] Invitation

Indigenous Awareness Month indigenousawarenessmonth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:34:19 UTC 2021

Good day,

We would like to post an invitation to our forum. Below you can find the
text of the invitation. Attached is the file with the poster and abstracts.
Thank you!

We would like to invite you to be a *speaker at the Indigenous Awareness
Month Forum* that will take place on the *8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th of July
2021*. It is an international project organized by the students of the
“Cultures of the Global South” M.A. program at the University of Tübingen.
Every Thursday in June we will be meeting each other at a number of online
events on the topics of indigenous awareness, cultural patrimony and Nawat
language in Latin America. We would be happy to receive a *proposal of
approximately 100 words* from you by the *13**th of May*. The format of
your presentation is flexible and up to your choice.

For more information please take a look at the poster and abstracts in
Spanish and English attached. Do not hesitate to contact us
*indigenousawarenessmonth at gmail.com* <indigenousawarenessmonth at gmail.com>. We
would be happy to assist you personally and meet over Zoom at a convenient
time.

Sincerely,

Your Indigenous Awareness Month Team
Visit our Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/nawat_indigenous/> and