[RNLD List] request

Harley Dunolly-Lee harley.dunollylee123 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 00:06:55 UTC 2021

Nyungawat 'how are you all'

My name is Harley Dunolly-Lee, I am a Dja Dja Wurrung person and speaker
from Victoria. I am emailing because I am interested in a specific topic
relating to kangaroo and humans. In the languages you work with or speak,
is there a linguistic relationship between Kangaroo and humans? e.g
etymologically, or, is there a hunter kin relationship with humans and
kangaroo? I am specifically looking for relationships like this outside of
Victoria.

warm regards, Harley