[RNLD List] Reminder: Poetry recitation "Grieving the loss of my language" - Nov. 4th 18 CET

Mariona Miret miretmariona at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:00:00 UTC 2021

Dear friends,

This is a reminder *invitation to the poetry recitation “Grieving the loss
of my language” which is happening tomorrow (November 4th) at 18 CET*.

Please make sure you get the time right regarding your time zone! If this
is the first time you receive this email and *you have no idea what this
event is about*, we attach the poster and some information about the
motivations of this event.

We recommend that you join through a tablet or a computer in order to read
the texts well. We remind you that the event will not be recorded, so this
is your one chance to join the recitation.

*We have received very beautiful poems from all over the world and we are
very excited to share them with you*. We hope you will join myself
<https://faberllull.cat/en/resident.cfm?id=40876&url=mariona-miret-giribet.htm>
and Yael Peled
<https://faberllull.cat/en/resident.cfm?id=40909&url=yael-peled-on-line-.htm>
on Zoom. The session will be open for some comments and debate after all
poems have been recited. Here is the link: *Launch Meeting - Zoom*
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86539985367>.

See you very soon!!

*Mariona Miret & Yael Peled*