[RNLD List] Job Opportunity - Ngukurr Language Centre - Coordinator

Ngukurr Language Centre contact at ngukurrlc.org.au
Tue Oct 18 02:52:49 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Ngukurr Language Centre is looking for a new coordinator to start in January 2023. More information about the position and how to apply can be found here: https://www.ethicaljobs.com.au/members/NgukurrLC/coordinator-ngukurr-language-centre

We are looking for a friendly and adaptable person ideally with experience in not-for-profit management to join this language centre family. The coordinator also needs a strong understanding of the context of Aboriginal languages. Experience living and working in an Aboriginal community would be highly regarded as well.

We would be grateful if you could share this announcement within your networks. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Jordan

Jordan Hollis
Coordinator

Ngukurr Language Centre Aboriginal Corporation (ICN: 7515)
Lot 398 Ngukurr NT / CMB 6, Ngukurr NT 0852, Ngalakgan Country
Ph: 08 8977 4225
Mobile: 0455 029 495
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ngukurrlanguagecentre/> | Website<https://ngukurrlc.org.au/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Ngukurr-Language-Centre-170332173098441/?hc_ref=ART64mGdUIqtxd6YdlL8x25mJCUSWuRAc-4bdoiIe3L6mwjp721sUYwPVVapexDDpGM&fref=nf> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/NgukurrLC> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/NgukurrLC> |

Please note, I am part-time and only work Monday – Thursday.

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the lands on which I am privileged to live and work; Ngalakgan, Ngandi, Marra, Warndarrang, Rembarrnga, Nunggubuyu, Ritharrŋu, Wägilak and Alawa. I pay my respects to Elders past, present and emerging.