[RNLD List] Linguist position at Ngukurr Language Centre (NT)

Ngukurr Language Centre contact at ngukurrlc.org.au
Mon Dec 4 05:18:46 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Ngukurr Language Centre is seeking a community linguist to assist local staff with their efforts toward language revitalisation. The position is part-time (30.4hr/week) for a 12 month tenure. Opportunity to extend after this period.
Applications close 1st January 2024.

For an application pack or for further information, please contact me at this address, or on 0455029495.

Cheers,

Charlee Horni
Coordinator

Ngukurr Language Centre Aboriginal Corporation (ICN: 7515)
Lot 398 Ngukurr NT / CMB 6, Ngukurr NT 0852, Ngalakgan Country
Ph: 08 8977 4225
Mobile: 0479169165
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/ngukurrlanguagecentre/> | Website<https://ngukurrlc.org.au/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Ngukurr-Language-Centre-170332173098441/?hc_ref=ART64mGdUIqtxd6YdlL8x25mJCUSWuRAc-4bdoiIe3L6mwjp721sUYwPVVapexDDpGM&fref=nf> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/NgukurrLC> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/NgukurrLC> |

Please note, I am part-time and only work Monday – Thursday.

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the lands on which I am privileged to live and work; Ngalakgan, Ngandi, Marra, Warndarrang, Rembarrnga, Nunggubuyu, Ritharrŋu, Wägilak and Alawa. I pay my respects to Elders past, present and emerging