Vlasto's Linguistic History of Russia

Karen A Rondestvedt rondest+ at pitt.edu
Tue Dec 8 20:43:40 UTC 1998

On Mon, 7 Dec 1998, Krishna Ramaraju wrote:

> Hi. Would anybody out there know where I could obtain a copy of Vlasto's "
> Linguistic History of Russia"? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
>
> Krishna R.
> kgr5d at virginia.edu

You should be able to get this book

Vlasto, A. P.
  A linguistic history of Russia to the end of the eighteenth century /
A.P. Vlasto. -- Oxford : Clarendon Press ; Oxford ; New York : Oxford
University Press, c1986.

or its paperback version from 1988 from almost any library of a university
with a Russian or Slavic program. The OCLC database shows approximately 40
libraries that have it.

Karen

-*-  Karen Rondestvedt                         G-20X Hillman Library
-*-  Slavic Bibliographer and                  University of Pittsburgh
-*-  Temporary Bibliographer for               Pittsburgh, PA 15260 USA
-*-    German Language & Literature
-*-  University of Pittsburgh Library System   tel: (412) 648-7791
-*-  rondest+ at pitt.edu                         fax: (412) 648-7798 or
-*-  Web: http://www.pitt.edu/~rondest/             (412) 648-7742