Russian version of "Who wants to be a millionaire?" type trivia for computer?

Richard Robin rrobin at GWIS2.CIRC.GWU.EDU
Mon Jun 12 15:52:53 UTC 2000

> My query: Is there a Russian computer version
> of the game?  I have seen a "Who Wants to be a millionaire"
> computer trivia game for the IBM PC for American version
> of the TV show, but do not know if a Russian version exists.

There is. A friend of mine in Volgograd has played it (at a friend's office).
I'm going to try and find it when I go this August.
--
Richard Robin - http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~rrobin
German and Slavic Dept.