Leninka

Mark Konecny konecny at USC.EDU
Mon Jun 19 18:35:37 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers,

I just received an email from a friend in Moscow. He said that the
(formerly known as) Lenin Library is no longer providing access to the main
collection because of major renovation to the library. This closing will
remain in effect until "December or so." Has anyone else heard about this?
Any additional information on why or what?
        I also heard that Kamkin has closed, but their website is still up. Does
anyone know what is going on with them?

Thanks, Mark Konecny, Institute of Modern Russian Culture