Keyboard stickers

atacama atacama at GLOBAL.CO.ZA
Thu Jun 22 17:15:22 UTC 2000

Stickers are pretty and you can buy them over the Internet from Russian
Life and Panorama.
I use koki-pen/ball-point/biro and write myself the Russian letters on the
keys.
and some people cut out their own cellotape and stick it over.
But best is to have a little programme by which you type in phoenetical way -
such as - hit the English "R" and you have a Russian "P".
This makes typing for us Anglo-educated much much faster, and we do not
have to relearn the Soviet key-board.

Bye

Vera Beljakova
Johannesburg