SEELANGS message

Kate Gottschall kgottschall at ACTR.ORG
Thu Jun 29 15:01:43 UTC 2000

Dear Ms. Delle LeBeau:

Thank you for your response.  I apologize for disturbing you; my message was sent to you in error.

Kate Gottschall

At 03:24 PM 06/26/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Kate M. Gottschall
>Human Resources Director
>American Councils for International Education
>1776 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Suite 700
>Washington, DC  20036
>202-833-7522
>fax:  202-872-9178
>www.actr.org

>                http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

Dear Ms. Gottschall,

I received this message from you via SEELANGS.  If it needed opening, I was
unable to do it.  Can you please briefly tell me the content of the
message?  Then I would know if I need to read this message and thus try
another method of opening it.

Best wishes,

Mary Delle LeBeau