harvard *card* catalog

Hugh M. Olmsted holmsted at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Jun 30 10:31:58 UTC 2000

Sergei--

As always, I'm willing to help.  I did get back to you on the Balaika
problem, didn't I?  After our last go-around I immediately went and
checked, and found, as I had suspected, that there is much more in
Hollis.  There were, as I recall, two entriesa in the card catalog,
both of them among the many more that the Hollis search we talked
about yielded.  Did I ever tell you all this?  Somehow a quick check
in my back e-files doesn't turn up my message.  If not, my deep
apologies.

I I did, and what you're now writing about is something new, I'll be
happy to help out again.

Hugh Olmsted