Cyrillic for email, etc on Macs

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Wed Dec 26 21:55:38 UTC 2001

Dear Annelie (and anyone else who is interested)

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to give such detailed and
helpful instructions.  Much of what you say is in agreement with other
replies to my original query.  But I perhaps should jus mention that most
people so far have said they find Eudora the easiest email programme to
manage.

Best Wishes, Robert