Tolstoy - Library

Donna Orwin dorwin at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sat Dec 29 18:53:24 UTC 2001

Dear Elina,

There are two volumes of part three of the annotated bibliography to
Tolstoy's library that lists foreign publications (but not journals).  Volume
one covers A-L; volume two -- the rest of the alphabet.  Part three was
published by Izdatel'skii dom "Iasnaia Poliana" in Tula, in 1999.  The whole
annotated bibliography as it has appeared so far is reviewed in this year's
issue of Tolstoy Studies Journal, which will come out in mid January.

Sincerely,

Donna Orwin, Editor
Tolstoy Studies Journal