job announcement

Andrew Hicks ah69 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue May 7 16:29:17 UTC 2002

Dear Seelangers:

    Far more exciting than this job posting, however "excellent" the salary may
be, is the fact that this school has chosen Russian as the language that every
student must take.  It might be interesting for ACTR or AATSEEL to interview the
relevant officials to see why they picked Russian from all the other presumable
contenders out there.