academic libraries moscow

Anna Plisetskaya annaplis at MAIL.RU
Tue May 14 18:37:21 UTC 2002

Dear Ellen and Svetlana! There are also so-called Historical Library
(Gosudarstvennaya piblichnaya Istoricheskaya biblioteka
http://shpl.d2.ru/adr.phtml) located in the centre (Starosadskiy pereulok,
dom 9; tel. 925 6514 fax 928 0284 E-mail:info at shpl.ru ) and Biblioteka
inostrannoy literatury (metro Taganskaya, Kitay-gorod, ul. Nikolo-Yamskaya,
dom 1, tel. 915-36-21, 915-36-19).

I am not sure they work in the summer but you shoul try.

Best,
Anna