New AATSEEL Executive Director

Jerry AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue May 28 19:37:33 UTC 2002

Dear Colleague,

Please be reminded that in just over a month I will end my term as AATSEEL
Executive Director.  My successor in this position is Dr. Kathleen Dillon;
we have been working together to ensure a smooth transition.

In order to minimize delays in dealing with AATSEEL beginning in July,
please take note of Dr. Dillon's contact information (see below) and adjust
your address book(s)  and other mailing list(s) (physical and email)
accordingly.  It would also be helpful if those of you who are newsletter
editors, or have access to newsletters or  email lists, could help
disseminate this information further.

It has been a pleasure to work with AATSEEL and with you for the past six
years.  It is no less a pleasure to be turning over the reins of AATSEEL to
a person as dedicated, efficient, and familiar with the organization as Dr.
Dillon.  I am sure you will enjoy working with her.

Best regards,

Jerry

PS:  Should you receive more than one notification of this transition,
please pardon the inconvenience.

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, AATSEEL
7841 E. Camino Montaraz (NOTE NEW STREET ADDRESS)
Tucson, AZ 85715-3713
Office phone/fax/messages:  520/885-2663
Cell phone:  520/661-8347
Email:  AATSEEL at compuserve.com

AFTER June 30, 2002, please direct all AATSEEL inquiries to:
Kathleen E. Dillon
Executive Director, AATSEEL
P.O. Box 7039
Berkeley CA  94707-2306
Email:  AATSEEL at Earthlink.net

AATSEEL Home Page: <www.AATSEEL.org>
2002 conference:  27-30 December, New York, NY
AATSEEL can now accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AM. EXPRESS