What can you do with a degree in RUssian?

Palace, Gwendolyn Palacgw at TULSASCHOOLS.ORG
Fri Mar 14 20:34:45 UTC 2003

I teach high school Russian language levels 1 through 6 in an IB magnet
urban high school.  My enrollment has been steady at 30 over the past 6
years. But do to budgetary constraints our Russian program is in danger
again.

I am trying to compile  information for a slick brochure that outlines real
careers people have found using Russian .  I would like to connect real
names with specific job titles and companies  not just generalities such as
"several have found jobs with NGO's, some in the entertainment field,
etc....."

Can any one respond with names and job titles and company names?

*** This  message is being sent via property belonging to Tulsa Public
Schools and is subject to monitoring.  Therefore, there is no expectation of
privacy nor confidentiality regarding these communications.

Gwen Palace
Russian Language / World History
Booker T. Washington High School
1631 E. Woodrow Place