index of Tolstoy's characters

Giampaolo Gandolfo gianpaolo.gandolfo at FASTWEBNET.IT
Thu Apr 1 13:13:08 UTC 2004

        I am wondering if there is somewhere an index of all the characters that appear or are mentioned in Tolstoy's War and Peace. It would be very useful as a bibliographical indication to my students (I am teaching a course on the novel). Thank you for any suggestion you may have for me.
                        Giampaolo Gandolfo