Pozner

Christopher Tessone tessone at POLYGLUT.NET
Thu Apr 1 19:10:20 UTC 2004

    Genevra> Greetings, Seelangists!  Could someone tell me if there
    Genevra> is a regular radio or TV outlet for Vl.  Pozner's views?

I believe he's still the host of "Vremena" on ORT, which a number of
satellite providers in the US carry.  His prazdniki.ru page,

http://www.prazdniki.ru/person/1/1257/

mentions a number of other programs, including radio shows, but I'm
not sure how up-to-date that list is.

Cheers,
Chris

--