A note to users of Russian Stage II

Marissa Polsky Polsky at AMERICANCOUNCILS.ORG
Tue Apr 13 21:20:59 UTC 2004

For those who use Russian Stage II in their classroom, please read the
following notice from Kendall/Hunt Publishing:

Recently, Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company has been made aware of a
potential problem with videotapes for "Russian Stage 2:Welcome Back!"
Due to a manufacturing error, some tapes may stop in the middle of
Episode 17.  We are making every effort to identify and correct this
problem in our current stock.  As we are aware that the end of the
semester is fast approaching, Episodes 17-20 have been digitized and
posted on line so as not to disrupt your classwork.  The episodes may be
found at the following URL: http://www.russnet.org/stageII/home.html.
The files are in RealMedia format.  A link to download the free
RealPlayer is provided.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

For more information, please contact, Laurel A. Sutherland at
(312)527-0460 or lsutherland at Kendallhunt.com.

Marissa Polsky
Web Applications Developer
American Councils for International Education:
ACTR/ACCELS
http://www.russnet.org
http://www.americancouncils.org
(202) 833-7522