Stalinsky nabor

Vladimir Benko Vladimir.Benko at FEDU.UNIBA.SK
Sat Apr 17 14:48:57 UTC 2004

Dear Robert,

> In something I am translating there is the phrase
> vo vremya stalinskogo nabora ot stanka
>
> I assume this is a standard phrase.  Could someone tell me if there is
> there a standard English translation?

If you follow this link:

http://www.yandex.ru/yandsearch?&nl=0&stype=www&text=%f1%f2%e0%eb%e8%e
d%f1%ea%e8%e9.%ed%e0%e1%ee%f0

you'll get several interesting hits.  Please not that my mailer has
splitted the long line -- you have to join it again to be usavble.

Best regards,

V Benko, 16:50 Saturday time