New Resource for Students

Katerina P. King kpking at MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Mon Apr 19 14:13:18 UTC 2004

Dear Joshua,
great resource, thanks for sending it!
Katya King

Joshua Hartshorne wrote:

>After spending a year searching for volunteer opportunities in Russia, I decided the web could use a new comprehensive list. So now there is one:
>
>http://baikal.eastsib.ru/gbt_irkutsk/Volunteer_List.html
>
>The list, which covers the CIS, is still growing steadily and accepting new listings. So I hope that not only will this be useful for your students, but that you may know organizations that would like to be on the list. Information for how to get onto the list is available on the site; alternatively, one can email gbt_irkutsk at mail.ru.
>
>-Joshua Hartshorne

Katerina P. King, Ph.D.
Assistant Director For Fellowships and Scholarships
Career Development Center
Mount Holyoke College
50 College Street
South Hadley, MA 01075-1456
Tel. (413)538-2080  Fax. (413)538-2081

***
There is not much danger that real talent or goodness
will be overlooked long.
- Louisa May Alcott