DVD player

Thomas Francis Anessi tfa2001 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Apr 20 16:05:57 UTC 2004

I've been happy with my Daewoo DVD player, which also handles Euro current.
They are cheap, and I've only had one DVD not play: a Polish "all-region"
(region zero) copy of 'Ziemia Obiecana'.
I don't mean to post an "advert", but here are the spec.s on the latest
model:

 Region Free DVD Player Daewoo S980 Brand New Model 110 220 Volts
    * International Version: regions 1 to 6 playback
    * PAL / NTSC Full conversion
    * XY Scan
    * Region free dvd with built in converter
    * PAL / NTSC Play back
    * 24-bit/192 kHz LPCM audio D/A
    * 10-bit Video D/A Converter
    * Automatic Disc Type Identification
    * Parental Control
    * Remote Controller
    * Horizontal Resolution : Over 500 Lines DVD
    * Video Signal Format NTSC / PAL

Thomas Anessi
Columbia University
Dept. of Slavic Languages