Moscow apartment needed (update)

Curt F. Woolhiser cwoolhis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Apr 26 19:11:52 UTC 2004

Dear SEELANGers,

I recently posted an ad to the list from a student of mine who is looking for an apartment in Moscow
to share with a friend this summer. Since it turns out that she and her roommate will be working in
different parts of Moscow, they are now trying to find a "compromise" location somewhere within the
Garden Ring. The following is a revised version of their ad. If you have any leads, please respond
directly to Katherine Stanchik at Stanchik at fas.harvard.edu). Many thanks!

Two Harvard undergraduates are looking to rent an apartment in central
Moscow from mid-June through mid-August. Good neighborhood and safety are
of primary concern. ÊLooking for an apartment in the "Garden Ring." Looking
to pay ~$1000/$1500 per month, however we are unsure about Moscow prices
and are also looking for some suggestions as to what is reasonable. Kitchen
a necessity. If you have any helpful advice about life in Moscow, we would
really love to hear about your experiences. ÊAny input greatly appreciated.
Please contact Katherine Stanchik at Stanchik at fas.harvard.edu. Thank you!