Slavic Language Obsolescence

Ansel Siegenthaler asiegent at DU.EDU
Tue Feb 10 03:04:10 UTC 2004

Hello all,
   I'm compliling a research paper on language obsolescence focusing
mainly on Slavic languages and the effect of in-demand Russian on the
smaller language/culture scene. The information I'm looking for would
be anything related to current issues brought up by placement of a
standardized language as well as what is happening language wise in the
Slavic countries. Any first hand information or links pointing me to a
reliable source would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
   Ansel