CFP: AAASS, Washington DC, November 16-19, 2006

NewsNet newsnet at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Nov 21 20:58:16 UTC 2005

American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (AAASS) invites
panel, roundtable, and single paper proposals for its 38th National
Convention to be held in Washington, DC, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel,
November 16-19, 2006.

To submit a proposal, please go to www.aaass.org, and click on the "Members
Only/Registered Users Site." If you have not registered before or cannot
remember your password, use the system prompts and your password and id
number will be e-mailed to you.

You may also download from our Web site a PDF file which contains the
complete set of forms and submit it by mail. (We do not accept e-mailed or
faxed proposals.)

The deadline for individual paper submissions is December 6, 2005.

The deadline for panel/roundtable proposals and meeting room request forms
is January 13, 2006.

Questions may be directed to Wendy Walker, AAASS Convention Coordinator,
via email to <mailto:walker at fas.harvard.edu>walker at fas.harvard.edu.