OPI workshop for Russian?

Nicole Monnier monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Nov 22 16:20:01 UTC 2005

Elena!

A belated thanks for the info on the workshop! Would you happen to know how
much it costs (a rough guestimate is fine) - I'm considering applying for
university funding to attend.

Best,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
415 GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211