the most popular Russian newspapers on-line?

Peter Morley morley at cantab.net
Sat Jan 14 09:38:53 UTC 2006

Off the top of my head - the big sellers are tabloids like Komsomolskaya Pravda (www.kp.ru); for more serious news the biggest paper is probably Kommersant (www.kommersant.ru) or Izvestiya (www.izvestiya.ru). Other papers that may be interesting for different points of view would include Argumenty i fakty (www.aif.ru) and Gazeta (www.gazeta.ru). The "official" Rossiiskaya gazeta (www.rg.ru) is also worth looking at occasionally.

PM

> Dear all:
> my student would like to know: Which newspapers in Russia
> are the ones that Russians read the most frequently?
> Are some of these newspapers to be found on-line?
> Liza Ginzburg

---

Email:
morley at cantab.net