A Chinese-English-Russian Question

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Mon Jan 16 06:13:55 UTC 2006

Dear Paul,
Thanks for this valuable information.  Now I do not feel quite so
ignorant about Chinese as I was when first encountering the problem of
transliterating Chinese names into English from Cyrillic texts by
Tolstoy and his memoirists.

Best regards,
Daniel RL