Searching and googling... help!

Jules Levin ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jan 25 08:03:01 UTC 2006

I am trying to find a list, in Russian or English or ???, of the
uyezdy of Imperial Russia, hopefully on line.
I just discovered that not everything is easily googled.  If I do
"Imperial Russia, uezdy" I get links to sites with
one or two particular uezdy mentioned, and if I do "lists of
uezdy"  I get materials with the word "lists" (could be
of anything) and the word "uezdy".
And here I thought Google was perfect...
Jules Levin