Belarusan birth certificate question

Mon Jan 30 05:30:26 UTC 2006

Dear colleagues,

I've been asked to translate a standard bilingual Soviet birth
certificate (second language: Belarusan) dated 1979, from Frunze
District of Minsk.

The data are supplied in Russian, and I've seen these forms a million
times, so the translating the certificate proper is no problem. However,
there's a rectangular stamp dated 1990 that's a little problematic. For
one thing, it's a bit illegible, as stamps are wont to be. But here's
what I think I see (data omitted to preserve client confidentiality):

  Маскоўскі РАУС г. Мінска
--------------------------
    ВЫДАДЗЕННЫ ПАШПАРТ
Серыя ________ № _________
"__" ________________ 199_
Асабісты № _______________

So I figure the Russian equivalent would be:

  Московский РОВД г. Минска
       ПАСПОРТ ВЫДАН

Is this right?

Paul B. Gallagher