> 3. "Vor" and "Kavkazskii plennik" (2)

Benjamin Rifkin benjamin.rifkin at TEMPLE.EDU
Tue Jan 31 17:44:09 UTC 2006

There were two different endings, one in which Tolyan was found and one in
which he wasn't, if I remember correctly.  Other SEELANGers can probably
provide more accurate information on this point.

On 1/31/06 12:33 PM, "Deborah Hoffman" <lino59 at AMERITECH.NET> wrote:

> I'm curious about what the differences are between the
> Vor released in the States and the Russian one...?
>

>> Remember that there are differing versions for the
>> Vor released in the
>> states and the one released abroad.=20
>>
>> mb
>>
>> Michael Brewer
>> Slavic Studies, German Studies & Media Arts
>> Librarian
>> University of Arizona Library A210
>> 1510 E. University
>> P.O. Box 210055
>> Tucson, AZ 85721
>> Voice: 520.307.2771
>> Fax: 520.621.9733
>> brewerm at u.library.arizona.edu
>
> Deborah Hoffman
> Finance Chair, Graduate Student Senate
> Modern and Classical Language Studies
> Kent State University
> http://users.ameritech.net/lino59/index.htm
>
> Stop the Genocide in Darfur:
> http://www.savedarfur.org/

Benjamin Rifkin
Professor of Russian and Vice Dean for Undergraduate Affairs
College of Liberal Arts, Temple University
1206 Anderson Hall, 1114 W. Berks St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122 USA
Voice 215-204-1816
Fax 215-204-3731