Danish, anyone?

Katz, Michael R. mkatz at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Thu Dec 13 02:21:11 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues:

SEELANGS is a godsend. I received five (!) replies to my earlier request for help with a Danish article.

Than you all for your suggestions.

Michael Katz
________________________________
From: Katz, Michael R.
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:46 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Danish, anyone?

Dear colleagues:

I have recently come across an article (by Peter Ulf Moller) written in Danish comparing the works of the Norwegian author B. Bjornson with those of L.N. Tolstoy .

I am wondering if someone reads Danish or knows someone who does who might be willing to read this article and prepare a summary of its contents. I would be able to provide modest compensation for this valuable service.

If you have any ideas, please reply to me off-list.

With thanks,

Michael Katz
Middlebury College
mkatz at middlebury.edu<mailto:mkatz at middlebury.edu>