New Translation Blog on N+1

bela shayevich bshayevich at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 19 20:58:33 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that Chto Delat
News<http://chtodelat.wordpress.com/>and I have started a new
translation blog on the N+1 website focussing on
political activism in Russia. If you have ideas for recent articles you
want to translate from Russian or stories that you think need to be covered
(via translation), please pitch them to me at bshayevich at gmail.com.

So far, we've posted an interview with the very exciting artist Vika
Lomasko<http://nplusonemag.com/being-inside-the-picture-is-a-matter-of-honor-for-me>
and
some horrifying first-hand
testimony<http://nplusonemag.com/if-you-want-to-live-you-pay-them>from
witnesses of the Kopeisk prison protest of late November.

Comments and ideas are more than welcome!

Bela Shayevich