Invitation to the Translation Workshop in Boston

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Sun Dec 23 15:41:25 UTC 2012

Dear friends and colleagues,

If you'll be in Boston for the AATSEEL conference, we invite you to
attend the Translation Workshop, which will take place on Saturday,
January 5, in the early evening (5-7 p.m.). This year we'll be working
with advanced drafts of poetry translations, featuring poets Polina
Barskova, Anna Glazova, Katia Kapovich, and Irina Mashinski, and
translators Boris Dralyuk, Maria Khotimsky, Ainsley Morse, and Eugene
Ostashevsky.

Anyone who would like to see some or all of the advanced drafts in
advance may contact me, *at the address below*, to request copies.

With best wishes for the end of quarters, semesters, and calendar years,

Sibelan

Sibelan Forrester
<sforres1 at swarthmore.edu>