Boris Godunov

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Thu Dec 27 20:19:22 UTC 2012

Dear Ivan,

I don't know of anywhere to find it with subtitles, but I have it
without subtitles, and I found it so horrible that I would hate to think
of any other person spending money on it. If you want the Russian-only
DVD, I would be glad to send it to you and get it out of my house.

Best regards,
Susan
--

Susan Welsh

http://www.ssw-translation.com
Translator and editor, German-English and Russian-English
Leesburg, Virginia USA
Phone: 1-703-777-8927

I recommend the ATA booklet
<http://atanet.org/docs/Getting_it_right.pdf> "Translation: Getting It