Histories, memoirs, autobiography, fiction or film about the Soviet war in Afghanistan?

John Lyles jhlyles at WM.EDU
Wed Jun 6 21:53:40 UTC 2012

Hi Nicole,

Девятая рота (9th Company) is a recent film (2005 I think) about the Soviet
war in Afghanistan.  There is also a book you could consult on the topic
called "Russian War Films," by Denise Youngblood (here is a link to it on
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/RUSSIAN-WAR-FILMS-Cinema-1914-2005/dp/0700614893).

Good luck!
John