Accredited Online Russian Classes for HS Student

Marina Kostina mkostina at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Jun 12 19:18:29 UTC 2012

Lara,

Check out Blended Schools Language Institute-- Dir (Evon Zundel):
http://li.blendedschools.net/

good luck!

Marina

________________________________
From: Lara Ravitch <ravitch at CORD.EDU>
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Sent: Tue, June 12, 2012 2:15:57 PM
Subject: [SEELANGS] Accredited Online Russian Classes for HS Student

Hi All,

Can anyone help me help a parent who is looking for online Russian classes for
her home-schooled child? In order for them to be accepted, they have to be
accredited, but I imagine that either college-based or HS level would be fine.
She has been tutored for many years, so she is not an absolute beginner.

Thank you!

Lara Ravitch
Dean, Lesnoe Ozero (Лесное озеро)
Concordia Russian Language Village