Call for Peer Reviewers

Speh, Alice ASpeh at WCUPA.EDU
Mon Mar 4 21:29:15 UTC 2013

Dear Ms. Lockyer,
I'm the Executive Secretary of Northeastern Slavic, East European & Eurasian Conference, which will be held on March 23 at Barnard College.  It's primarily a graduate student conference, so we do serve the population you'd like to attract.  Would it be helpful for me to send your call out to this year's participants?  If so, just let me know.
Alice

Alice J. Speh, PhD
Professor of Russian & Spanish
Director, Liberal Studies Program
Main 150
West Chester University of PA
aspeh at wcupa.edu
610-436-1096 / appointments
610 436  2327 / office

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of D Lockyer
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 11:04 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Call for Peer Reviewers

Dear Seelangers,

Verges: Germanic & Slavic Studies in Review, a graduate student journal at the University of Victoria, is looking for peer reviewers to blind peer-review conference proceedings for its upcoming Spring/Summer 2013 issue. We are particularly looking for two or three graduate student peer reviewers in Russian and Film Studies who are studying, or are familiar with, Russian identity and Russian cinema. The reviewers will receive the conference proceeding to review on March 23 and be given 2 weeks to complete their review. In addition, all reviewers will receive full acknowledgement as reviewers in the issue.
Graduate students who would be interested in reviewing are asked to email their name, university, areas of expertise and any other relevant information to gsreview at uvic.ca<mailto:gsreview at uvic.ca> on or before March 16, 2013.

Thank you!
Dorota Lockyer.
Managing Editor, Verges: Germanic & Slavic Studies in Review
------------------------------------------------------------------------- Use your web browser to search the archives, control your subscription options, and more. Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------