SEELANGS Digest - 29 Jun 2014 to 30 Jun 2014 (#2014-309)

Katya Hokanson hokanson at UOREGON.EDU
Tue Jul 1 06:01:38 UTC 2014

The third translation in the second link provided by June Harris (containing "sublunar") is actually by Nabokov, it's the best I've found.

Katya Hokanson
Univ of Oregon

Sent from my iPhone