Summer sublet in St. Petersburg

Jason Cieply cieplyj at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 2 10:12:49 UTC 2014

Dear Seelangers,

We're leaving St. Petersburg for August  and the first two weeks of
September and looking to rent our large room on Rubinstein St. The room is
26 sq. meters and is in a clean, renovated, two-bedroom apartment. A young
German-Macedonian couple live in the other bedroom. They are great,
conscientious roommates and speak both English and Russian (apart from
German and Macedonian). The room itself has a brand-new, queen-sized bed,
two desks (a writing table and a kitchen table), two end tables, a drying
rack, and plenty of space for clothing. The room is more than big enough
for a couple. The kitchen is fully equipped, has a washing machine, and
will be shared with our roommates.

For those of you who are visiting, Rubinstein St. is located right
downtown, one block from the Fontanka River, and our building is just two
blocks from Nevsky Prospekt. Rubinstein is a very popular spot for dining
and night life and is growing famous for the terraces that the cafes put
out on the sidewalk for the summer months. It's a charming street, and it's
very centrally located, just a four-to-five minute walk from the
Vladimirovskaia metro station. Our courtyard is also connected to the
famous Tolstoy House, a celebrated example of the "Northern Moderne" style.

The rent is 21,000 rubles a month, plus about 2,000 rubles for utilities
and internet. That comes out to about 487 Euros. You could move in as early
as July 27, and we'd prefer tenants who can stay for the majority of the
time we'll be gone.

We'd like you to be clean, relatively quiet on weeknights, and, most
importantly, respectful of our roommates.

Here's a link to photos of the bedroom, as well as a couple of cafes on
Rubinstein St. and the courtyard of Tolstoy House:

https://plus.google.com/photos/111938084751084931471/albums/6025960391213962689

Please respond off-list at cieplyj at stanford.edu with inquiries.

Best regards,
Jason and Rusana