Common Misspellings in Russian (among native speakers of Russian)

Richard Robin rrobin at EMAIL.GWU.EDU
Fri Jul 4 15:33:38 UTC 2014

The best ongoing list, which students starting as early as third year can
also enjoy, is the gramota.ru справочное бюро section. Most of the
questions are about commas and common misspellings, but there are quite a
few on the type of grammar that even our students at the lower levels
"get", e.g., one of the latest: "подскажите, как правильно писать:
управляющие директоры или управляющие директора?"

-Richard Robin

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Stanislav Chernyshov <
extraclass at learnrussian.ru> wrote:

> Dear Brian,
>
> Here is a popular list from a Russian website:
> http://www.radionetplus.ru/teksty/poznavatelnye/35657-
> top-13-samyh-smertonosnyh-oshibok.html
>
> Stanislav
>
> Brian Hayden писал 2014-07-03 13:35:
>
>> Dear SEELANGERs,
>>
>> Does anyone know of an online list (preferably an extensive one) of
>> common spelling mistakes made by native Russian-speakers when writing
>> butchered renderings of «по-моему», etc. I've tried Яндекс, but I
>> don't seem to be getting anything with the list format I'm looking
>> for.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Brian Hayden

>                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs